Carbon Fiber with Impregnated Graphite Packing
- Carbon fiber packing is Braided from strong carbon continuous yarns after softening, impregnated with proprietary lubricants and graphite particles, which fill voids, act as a break-in lubricant, and block leakage. The Inconel wire reinforcement provides increased mechanical strength, usually for static.
- Carbonized packing with graphite is widely used with revolving of reciprocating pumps,where media of chemical corrosion and grains of particles exist.
Technical Carbon Fiber with Impregnated Graphite Packing
- Material: Carbon Fiber, graphite
- Temperature Range: -50 ~ +650 °C
- Pressure range: Max. 200 Kg/cm2
+ Pressure Rotating: 20 bar - 25m/s
+ Pressure Reciprocating: 100 bar - 20m/s
+ Pressure Static: 200 bar - 20m/s
- Shaft Speed: 25 Mtrs/sec
- PH range: 2~12
- Density: 1.2 ~ 1.4g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Carbon Fiber with Impregnated Graphite Packing
- Used in weak acids and alkalis or media containing few grains of solid particles
- Both dynamic and static
- Main used for centrifugal pumps, plunger pumps, mixers and valves.