Graphite with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Graphite Packing with PTFE Impregnated is braided from Expanded graphite yarns which impregnated with PTFE as a blocking agent thus creating a non-straining packing. The yarns are reinforced by textile fibers.
- Excellent cross-section tightness, structural strength
- Very lo friction-valve, wear resistant, yet gentle to shaft and stem.
Technical Graphite with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Material: 100% Expanded Graphite Yarn and PTFE oil
- Temperature Range: -200 up to +280 Deg.C
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 3 Mpa
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 10 Mpa
+ Pressure (Valves ): 20 Mpa
- Shaft Speed: 22m/s in rotary
- PH range: 0~14
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Graphite with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Can be used in many demanding applications, both dynamic and static
- Particularly suited for high temperature and high pressure service in valves, pumps, expansion joints, mixer and agitators of pulp and paper, power station and chemical plant etc.