Asbestos Braided Round Rope
- It is round braided from dusted asbestos fiber yarns (made of long asbestos fiber by dry technics).
- Asbestos fiber round rope: Extensively used as caulking, sealing and heat insulation materials on thermal installations and heat conduction systems operated at temperatures up to 250-550℃
- Note: All asbestos round ropes can be reinforced by steel wire, cooper wire, or nickel wire.
Asbestos Round Rope
- Can be metallic wire reinforced on request.
- Temp.: 250 ~ 550℃
- Specs.: Φ6.0 mm ~ 50mm
- Packing: 10kg/roll, In plastic woven bag of 50kg net each
- Size of Asbestos fiber round rope: Ø6, Ø8, Ø10; Ø12; Ø14; Ø16; Ø18; Ø20; Ø25; Ø30; Ø32 to Ø50
- Packing Standard: 10kg, 20kg/roll, 50kf/roll
Application of Asbestos Fibre Round Rope
- Possessing the properties of fireproof, heat insulation, thermal retention, electric insulation and alkali resistance, gasketing and sealing stuff are essential to modern machinery, electrical machinery, steamship boiler, electrical engineering and other industries.
- In power plans, Asbestos round rope is a basic maintenance item used for general boiler service such as caulking, filling, expansion joints, between boiler walls, and brick work, and on steam and exhaust lines.
- Asbestos round rope packing is an excellent emergency substitute for packing, gaskets and groove packing where other materials are not available or where less pliable, less adaptable materials cannot be used. Its piling develops cautioning effect. The dense packing does not allow temperature and fluid like steam to escape.