Asbestos Braided Square Rope
- It is square braided from dusted asbestos fiber yarns square rope (made of long asbestos fiber by dry technics).
- Asbestos braided square rope: Extensively used as caulking, sealing and heat insulation materials on thermal installations and heat conduction systems operated at temperatures up to 250-550℃
- Note: All asbestos square ropes can be reinforced by steel wire, cooper wire, or nickel wire.
Twisted Asbestos Braided Square Rope
- Asbestos braided square rope can be metallic wire reinforced on request.
- Temp.: 250 ~ 550℃
- Specs.: 4.0mm ~ 50mm
- Packing: 10kg/roll, In plastic woven bag of 50 kg net each.
- Size of Asbestos square rope: 4×4; 6x6; 8x8; 10x10; 12x12; 15x15; 18x18; 20x20; 22x22; 25x25; 30x30mm, 40x40mm, 50x50mm
- Standard packing: 10kg, 20kg, 50kg/roll
Application of Asbestos Braided Square Rope
- Possessing the properties of fireproof, heat insulation, thermal retention, electric insulation and alkali resistance, gasketing and sealing stuff are essential to modern machinery, electrical machinery, steamship boiler, electrical engineering and other industries.
- In power plans, Asbestos square rope is a basic maintenance item used for general boiler service such as caulking, filling, expansion joints, between boiler walls, and brick work, and on steam and exhaust lines.
- Asbestos square rope packing is an excellent emergency substitute for packing, gaskets and groove packing where other materials are not available or where less pliable, less adaptable materials cannot be used. Its piling develops cautioning effect. The dense packing does not allow temperature and fluid like steam to escape.