Wisted Asbestos Fiber Rope
- Asbestos Rope packing enables various packing derivatives to suit different service temperature ranges. It is a popular sealing element in manufacturing equipment-handling heat such as furnaces, boilers, high temperature instruments.
- Wisted dusted asbestos rope: Extensively used as caulking, sealing and heat insulation materials on thermal installations and heat conduction systems operated at temperatures up to 250 - 550℃.
- Note: All asbestos ropes can be reinforced by steel wire, cooper wire, or nickel wire.
Twisted Asbestos Fiber Rope
- Twisted dusted asbestos rope Metallic wire reinforced on request
- Temp.: 250 ~ 550℃
- Specs.: Φ6.0mm ~ 50mm
- Packing: 10kg/roll, In plastic woven bag of 50kg net each
- Size of Asbestos Fiber twist Rope: Ø6, Ø8, Ø10; Ø12; Ø14; Ø16; Ø18; Ø20; Ø25; Ø30; Ø32 to Ø50
- Standard packing: 10kg, 20kg, 50kg/roll
Application of Asbestos Fibre Twist Rope
- Possessing the properties of fireproof, heat insulation, thermal retention, electric insulation and alkali resistance, gasketing and sealing stuff are essential to modern machinery, electrical machinery, steamship boiler, electrical engineering and other industries.
- In power plans, Asbestos twist rope is a basic maintenance item used for general boiler service such as caulking, filling, expansion joints, between boiler walls, and brick work, and on steam and exhaust lines.
- Asbestos twist rope packing is an excellent emergency substitute for packing, gaskets and groove packing where other materials are not available or where less pliable, less adaptable materials cannot be used. Its piling develops cautioning effect. The dense packing does not allow temperature and fluid like steam to escape.