SPIRAL WOUND GASKET WITH INNER RING & OUTER RING
- Description: A Winding is made of a V-shape or W shape metal strip and soft non-metallic filler with a metallic Inne & Outer Ring. It is normally used on raised face and flat face flanges.
APPLICATION - MEDIA
- Application: Made for various gaskets: Suitable for Petrochemical, Mining, Vessels, Boilers, Piping and Duct, Pumps and Valves, Flanges...
- Media: Steam, mineral oils, heat transfer oils, hydraulic oil, fuel, water, seawater, etc.
- The static sealing at flanges of pipeline, valves, pump, heat exchangers, manhole in petrochemical, power plant, ship-bulding, pharmaceutical, nuclear power and aerospace industries.
- Hoop: 304(L), 316(L), 321, 31803, Hastelloy, Monel
- Filler: Graphite, PTFE, CNAF, Ceramic
- Inner Ring - Outer Ring: 304(L), 316(L), 321, 31803, Hastelloy, Monel
- Graphite filler: 550 0C
- PTFE filler: 260 0C
- Compressed non asbestos fiber filler: 300 độ 0C
- Ceramic filler: 1100 độ 0C
- Maximum pressure (bar): 250 Bar
- Thickness (mm): 2.5, 3.2, 4.5, 6.4
- Standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, EN
- Non-standard form: As required
CERTIFICATE: Factory certificate, asbestos free certificate