Bronze / Brass Check Valves | Van 1 Chiều Đồng
Bronze & Brass Check Valves
Bronze & Brass Check Valves
- Brass check valve or brass check valve is a type of valve that works from brass. The check valve is also known as a non-return check valve and its role is to ensure that the flows do not have a reverse function. The disc rotates out of the valve seat to allow forward flow and when flow is stopped, the disc under the action of basic gravity returns to the seat to block the reverse flow. The return flow acts on special anti-backflow valves.
- Quality copper reduces natural corrosion, better than magic lines. The bearing pressure of the valve line is PN10, PN16
Key Features of Bronze & Brass Check Valves
- Compact design, beautiful appearance, precise operation, can be installed vertically and horizontally depending on the intended use.
- Diversity of models, operating forms and internal valve designs should be used with many different systems.
- Brass check valves have excellent properties for applications that are using air, water, oil or fuel.
- Less heat and corrosion resistant than stainless steel and is generally used for smaller applications with low pressure.
Technical Bronze & Brass Check Valve
- Size: DN15 - DN100
- Body: Bronze & Brass
- Disc: NBR rubber
- Style: Swing check valve, Spring check valve, Lift check valve
- Connection ends: Threaded ends, Flange ends
- Pressure range: PN10, PN16
- Temperature range: Max 120 độ C
- Media: Water, oil, steam. Air
- Brandst: Kitz, Arita, Yoshitake, Samwoo, King gate
- Origin: Việt Nam,Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia
Types of Bronze & Brass Check Valves
• Bronze & Brass Swing Check Valve
- Body of valve: made from brass, with high corrosion resistance
- Leaf of valve: made from frozen, stainless steel with durability, pressure resistance, high wear resistance.
- Cap of valve: made of copper, removable for cleaning and maintenance of the valve.
- Stem of valve: made from copper or stainless steel, where the valve leaf is attached and held.
- Principle of operation of the valve: when there is no valve flow in the closed state, the valve leaf presses close to the buffer, creating a closed system. The flow through creates pressure to push the valve leaf to tilt 45 degrees to allow the flow to pass. The flow pressure drops to the valve leaf slowly lowers and closes tightly to create a closed system, the valve returns to the closed state to prevent backflow.
• Bronze & Brass Spring Check Valve
-Body of valve: made from brass where the internal components are protected and under flow pressure.
- Stem of valve: made from copper, stainless steel with great durability to help perform the task well
- Sealing gasket of valve: with a gasket made of rubber, teflon has high sealing, avoiding leakage.
- Spring of valve: is attached between the valve shaft and the shield to create an elastic force to open and close the valve.
- Principle of operation of the valve: in the state of no flow, the valve is always closed, when there is flow through the pressure from the flow acting on the diaphragm and the spring pushes the diaphragm down to create the circulation of the flow. through. When the flow pressure drops, the spring force helps push the shield down to block the through hole and not allow the liquid to flow back.
• Bronze & Brass Lift Check Valve
- Body of valve: made of copper, designed in the form of a split globe valve, helping the valve reduce pressure
- Cover of valve: made of copper attached to the body by bolts, removable for cleaning and maintenance of internal components.
- Stem of valve: made from stainless steel, fitted with a shield and a push spring to open and close the valve
- Sealing gasket of valve: made of rubber, PTFE to create absolute tightness for the system
- The principle of operation of the valve: there is no gas flow through the valve in the closed state, the block seals the hole through. When the pressure gas flow passes through the shield and the valve shaft will be pushed up to create a system through the gas. Stop the gas supply. The stopper will push down to prevent air flow back into the system.
Mua Van 1 Chiều VINDEC
- VINDEC là địa chỉ phân phối VAN 1 CHIỀU uy tín tại Việt nam có thể làm hài lòng khách hàng với năng lực đội ngũ nhân viên có kỹ thuật trình độ kỹ thuật cao, được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp bài bản của hãng.
- Quý khách hàng có thể tìm kiếm hoặc Download về máy Catalogue sản phẩm của hãng tại Website của chúng tôi với thông số kỹ thuật rõ ràng chính xác nhất của hãng tại: VAN 1 CHIỀU
- Thêm vào đó, VINDEC chúng tôi có Kho Hàng tại Hồ Chí Minh và có Kho Hàng + Xưởng Sản Xuất với diện tích trên 2.000m2 tại Hà Nội.
- VINDEC với năng lực và kinh nghiệm gần 20 năm cùng với đội ngũ kỹ sư giầu chuyên môn, chúng tôi tự đáp ứng được các dự án lớn về hàng Van Công Nghiệp.chúng tôi luôn đồng hành cùng phát triển.