Neoprene rubber sheeting (CR) is a synthetic material that offers excellent resistance to ageing, ozone and weathering and is commonly used in external applications for gaskets, linings, weather strips and sleeves. It provides moderate resistance to animal and vegetable oils and inorganic salts, but is not suitable for use with aromatic hydrocarbons and ketones. Other grades such as flame retardant and BS 2752 are available when specific characteristics and standards are required. For food and pharmaceutical applications we offer white food quality neoprene which complies with EC and FDA regulations.
NEOPRENE / CR RUBBER SHEET
- Specific gravity:: 1.5 (g/cm3)
- Shore Hardness: 70+/-5 ( shore A)
- Tensile strength: 7 (Mpa)
- Temperature: - 20°C to 110°C
- Pressure Max. (bar): 10 (Mpa)
- Color: black, opalescence, grey, red, green and blue.
- Surface: smooth
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Good resistance to ageing and ozone.
- Popular material option for external applications.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION NEOPRENE RUBBER SHEET
- Petroleum: Poor
- Lubricating Oils: Fair
- Acid: Fair
- Alkali: Fair
- Impermeable to Gases: Good
- Ozone & Weathering: Good
- Oxidation: Good
- Water Resistance: Excellent
DIMENSION NEOPRENE RUBBER SHEET
- Width: 1.000mm to 2000mm
- Length : 10.000 mm
- Thickness : 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10 mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm... 100mm