Stainless Steel Check Valves | Van 1 Chiều INOX
Stainless Steel Check Valves
What is A Stainless Steel Check Valve ?
- Stainless steel check valve is a full body valve made from high-grade stainless steel material SS304 CF8 or SS316 CF8M or 201.Valve used for flow direction task allows passage in a certain direction.And prevent flow in the opposite direction.
- The valve has excellent performance, can withstand high temperature and high pressure. In addition, the valve's corrosion resistance is also very good, the mechanical strength of the valve is high. And it is widely used. for large industrial projects, factories, factories, pump systems in industrial zones, residential areas, high-rise buildings,...
Technical Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Size of Stainless steel check valve: DN15 - DN400.
- Material body of Stainless steel check valve: Inox 304, inox 201, inox 316.
Connection ends: Wafer, Flanged ends, Threaded ends
- Types of Stainless steel check valve : Swing check valve, Spring check valve, Lift check valve..
- Flanged ends standard: JIS 10K, BS PN16,DIN PN10, PN16, ANSI class150...
- Gasket: EPDM rubber, PTFE gastket
- Temperature range: 0 đến 250 độ C.
- Pressure range: PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40...
- Media: Steam, Water, Oil, Chemical...
- Origin: China, Korea, Malaysia, Japan, EU, USA...
Key Features of Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Valves are resistant to high temperature and high pressure.
- The mechanical strength of the valve is very good.
- High resistance to corrosion. Does not corrode over time of use.
- The valve operates fully automatically based on the system inlet pressure difference. Does not depend on any external force manipulation.
- Diverse sizes and connections to pipes, easy to choose and install.
- As you know, the check valve line has many types. And each type has a different structure and way of working. Let's find out in more detail about the valves currently offered on the market and how it works.
Types of Stainless Steel Check Valve
• Stainless Steel Swing Check Valve
- Body of stainless steel swing check valve : is designed with a bulb shape or a thin leaf shape. Connection can be flanged, wafer or threaded connection depending on the size.
- Disc of stainless steel swing check valve: is the part directly in contact with the flow. Flip-up operation flip-down blue hinge.
- Stem of Swing check valve: Is a design detail similar to the hinge design. Combines firmly with the valve disc but still allows the valve disc to rotate around to create an open and closed state.
- Gasket: Made from EPDM rubber or Teflon, PTFE,. Helps the valve when in the closed state to achieve the highest tightness and when the valve is closed to minimize the impact of the valve disc with the valve seat.
Van 1 Chiều Inox Lá Lật
Cấu Tạo Van 1 Chiều Inox Lá Lật
• Stainless Steel Butterfly Check Valve
- Body of stainless steel butterfly check valve : Built-in monolithic to ensure the stability of valve operation in the best way.
- Disc of stainless steel butterfly check valve: is divided into 2 parts and combined to operate through the valve shaft.
- Spring of stainless steel butterfly check valve: It is a part that helps to elasticize the 2 valve discs to the original closed position when stopping supplying input pressure to the valve.
- Stem of stainless steel butterfly check valve: The part that connects the valve discs and springs together.
Van 1 Chiều Inox Cánh Bướm
Cấu Tạo Van Inox 1 Chiều Cánh Bướm
• Wafer Disc Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Body: thick monolithic casting design. The part that surrounds the rest of the valve parts.
- Disc: is the part that is in direct contact with the flow. Connected to the spring to create the opening and closing state for the valve.
- Spring: is an elastic part of the valve disc to create a closed state.
- Stem: is the part that connects to one end of the valve disc and the other end with a round hole positioned on the valve body to help fix the spring, valve disc and the direction of movement of the valve disc.
Van 1 Chiều Cối Inox
Cấu Tạo Van 1 Chiều Cối Inox
• Stainless Steel Lift Check Valve
The structure of the stainless steel lift disc one-way valve consists of 3 main parts:
- Body: designed with 2 threaded or flanged connections, the body is cast in spherical cast iron, heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, outside covered with Epoxy paint. Detailed parts include cap, bolt, nut.
- Disc: The one-way valve disc is designed from corrosion-resistant, high-temperature stainless steel, the valve disc is connected to a spring that works thanks to the pressure of the fluid.
- Spring : made of 304 stainless steel, the function of compression and feedback according to the pressure of the fluid helps the valve to open and close.
Van 1 Chiều Hơi Inox Đĩa Nâng
Advantages of Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Automatic operated based on the force of water flow, automatic quick opening and closing
- Valves have high durability, anti-rust, The replacement when necessary is simple
- Stainless steel check valves have many anddesigned with many sizes to suit different large and small pipelines
- Can be used in many different environments such as: Water, oil, compressed air, hot steam, chemicals, gases, other corrosive media...
Mua Van 1 Chiều VINDEC
- VINDEC là địa chỉ phân phối VAN 1 CHIỀU uy tín tại Việt nam có thể làm hài lòng khách hàng với năng lực đội ngũ nhân viên có kỹ thuật trình độ kỹ thuật cao, được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp bài bản của hãng.
- Quý khách hàng có thể tìm kiếm hoặc Download về máy Catalogue sản phẩm của hãng tại Website của chúng tôi với thông số kỹ thuật rõ ràng chính xác nhất của hãng tại: VAN 1 CHIỀU
- Thêm vào đó, VINDEC chúng tôi có Kho Hàng tại Hồ Chí Minh và có Kho Hàng + Xưởng Sản Xuất với diện tích trên 2.000m2 tại Hà Nội.
- VINDEC với năng lực và kinh nghiệm gần 20 năm cùng với đội ngũ kỹ sư giầu chuyên môn, chúng tôi tự đáp ứng được các dự án lớn về hàng Van Công Nghiệp.chúng tôi luôn đồng hành cùng phát triển.