PTFE Corrugated Tube & Hose
- Convoluted PTFE tube is available in standard sizes, from 5mm to 50mm ID, with standard wall grades, and excellent chemical, electrical, mechanical and thermal or anti-static properties. Corrugated tubing can be supplied cut to specific lengths, together with either straightened, cuffed or flanged ends for easy connection.
- The flexible PTFE corrugated tube can be used as shielded cables and protection cables for aircraft engines from high temperature oil pollution.
- Color: Milky white/translucent/black/blue
- Size : 1/4’’-2’’
- Material: 100% virgin PTFE
- Working Temperature Range: -65℃- + 260℃
Features & Benefits of PTFE Convoluted Tubing
- High flexibility and elasticity.
- Stable chemical properties, strong corrosion resistance. As a connecting part of a corrosion-resistant pipe has
- The advantages of strong rigidity
- Greatest resistance to fatigue FDA approved
- Flame resistant
- Anti-stick properties
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Not hygroscopic (water absorption < 0,01%)
- Very good dielectric dielectric insulation properties
Convoluted PTFE Tubing Applications
- Electrical cables in the aerospace industry
- Fuel and lubricant handling
- Light duty chemical transfer hoses
- Military vehicles
- Food processing industry
- Electronics industry