Compressed Graphite - Carbon Fibre Sheet NA 1100M TEADIT
Description NA 1100M TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1100M is a universal jointing sheet with high temperature and pressure resistance, manufactured from graphite and carbon fibre, bonded with Nitrile rubber (NBR) with steel wire inserted. It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process. TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Applications NA 1100M TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1100M is suitable for sealing petroleum derivatives, water, saturated steam, solvents, gases and chemical products in general.
Technical Data NA 1100M TEADIT
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 270 to Peak Service: 450
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 70 to Peak Service: 130
- Color: Black
Tests & Approvals NA 1100M TEADIT
- DVGW, KTW, Blow Out, TA-Luft
- ABS Design Assessment - NA1100
- ABS Product Type Approval - NA1100
Dimension NA 1100M TEADIT
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm