Compressed Inorganic Fibers Sheet NA-1122M TEADIT
Description NA 1122M TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1122M is a compressed non-asbestos sheet gasket material produced from a combination of inorganic fibres and special fillers with steel wire inserted, bonded with nitrile rubber (NBR). It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process. TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001. TEADIT style NA-1122M is also available with wire reinforcement.
Applications NA 1122M TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1122M was developed to exhibit superior thermal stability during extreme thermal cycling applications. It is specifically recommended for saturated and superheated steam services. Field tests have validated the results found in our laboratories and have confirmed the higher performance capabilities of the NA-1122M compressed sheet.
Technical Data NA 1122M TEADIT
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 430 to Peak Service: 550
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 102 to Peak Service: 150
- Color: Black
Tests & Approvals NA 1122M TEADIT
- ABS, DVGW, KTW
Dimension NA 1122M TEADIT
- Thickness: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm